Monday, April 16, 2007

random thoughts

some mornings i get to work and its easy. i'm good and calm, relaxed, ready to face whatever the day throws at me. some mornings just arent the same. it's like i woke up at the wrong side of the bed. on these days i get to work just a tad less friendly. change is coming again now, i can feel it. I didn't have the strength to fight I just couldn't take the hurt again. sometimes we feel the world is against us. that whatever we do its just not right. how can i please this imperfect life?! at times im jolly, talkative - saying things that dont really matter. sometimes i feel like zipping my mouth for the whole day. whatever!

when we're mad we tend to say words we dont really mean. it's as if we're saying those things just to hurt the person who have hurt us but is it right? i always wanted to keep my silence when im mad but i just couldnt. its like im feeling the fire inside of me and it needs to burst..

No comments: