Tuesday, April 10, 2007

much have been said


much have been said , said u never leave. why'd it have to be harder than it had to be. don't you throw blame you were a part of this. wasn't suppose to end with us just walking away. so many times we tried holding on to the pain but in my baby's eyes i see my shame. asking why you had to leave. wasn't i strong enough to make you see that the biggest part of this is not about you and me but just be strong. if we held on maybe tomorrow we'll find a taste for the old days hard lessons we've left behind. this mirror's an open door. i can barely stand to see myself. i don't know what to do anymore. I'm crying out for help. will i ever learn? keeping my fingers crossed, praying for my luck to turn but i cant complain, I'm living it easy..jobs keeping me busy. can't describe the way it felt when you left and said your goodbyes. it just seems crazy for me to think that I'll find love a second time but we all know how it all wraps up in the end. never said a word to you. no one ever said it was going to be easy. let's start over again, this time lets do it right..this time lets keep the fires burning

No comments: